Purchasing photography made easy!
This is how we make your investment less stressful:
1. We will always disclose up front what fees for our services will be expected, how they should be paid and what you can expect from us. Because we have a wide variety of services and packages to fit many different needs and budgets, we ask to meet with you before your session, if possible, to show you what options are available for your particular needs. We will go over all price options so you will have all the information you need and can feel confident in your decision.
2. When you view previews of you portrait session in our image theater, the only surprises will be good ones! You will love your images, guaranteed! If for any reason you are not thrilled with your images we will either refund ALL monies paid or re-photograph your session.
3. A deposit of 1/2 of your portrait order will be required to place and order. The balance will be paid upon completion and acceptance. Rarely will a printing mistake be made but rest assured we want you to be totally satisfied. If not, we will reprint the order!
Normally, this is the process from start to finish.
1.Call 503-543-7554 to talk with us about your photographic needs. At this time we will set an up a consultation appointment where we will discuss your particular needs and go over products and prices. We will also give you some great tips on preparing for your session.
3.Your session: Just relax and be ready to have a great time. Because of all the pre planning you can rest assured that your session will be fun and stress free. Never forget that at anytime during your session if you have a pose suggestion or an idea that comes to you to share it with Larry. He values your ideas!
5. Picking up your order: Depending on the complexity of your order, you can expect 3 to 6 weeks for wall portraits and 1 to 2 weeks for all other services. If you need a portrait by a certain date, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you! Portrait orders must be paid in full before any part of the order can be delivered. Full payment is due upon delivery.
2. Set the session date. Once you decide you want us to be your photographer, we will work together to find the best day and time for your session. At that time a retainer will be required to be paid to reserve your time. Retainers vary depending on the complexity of your session.
4. Preview Appointment: A week or so after your session we will meet together at our studio in Scappoose to view your images. You will see them full size on our 52" viewing monitor we call the "image theater". We will go through each image narrowing down the poses, viewing images side by side and showing you the images you choose in the actual size you are considering investing in. Once your selections are made we will ask for a deposit towards your order equal to 50% of the value of your order.